When you were a child, do you remember what you wrote on your Christmas list? You probably asked for the newest toys, games and books you saw in stores and on television.
But for thousands of children, one of the greatest gifts we can give them is a safe, loving home.
Today we’re celebrating seven incredible foster care stories that remind us why we have faith in EVERY future!
- Samira Todd, a former child in foster care, shared her inspiring life story when she received the American Dream Scholar Award…FULL STORY
- A foster mom shares encouragement for other foster parents…FULL STORY
- A surprising concert gives hundreds of children in foster care something to smile about during the holidays…FULL STORY
- Senator Chuck Grassley, founder and co-chair of the Senate Caucus on Foster Youth, addresses myths about adopting teens in foster care…FULL STORY
- This family looks forward to celebrating the holidays with their biological, adopted, and foster children…FULL STORY
- A Beaumont, Texas young adult celebrates being adopted by his former teacher…FULL STORY
- The Heart Gallery of Texas showcases photos of 70 children in foster care available for adoption…FULL STORY
Want to give a child a safe, loving home?
Families across Texas have partnered with us to give children in foster care safe, loving homes. But 30,000 more Texas children are still waiting for families to open their homes and hearts to them.
If you want to show a child they are loved, wanted and treasured,?learn more?about Upbring Foster In Texas.