Learning that is …
- A specialized program of Upbring Preschool that is designed to meet your child’s individual needs and prepare them for their next year of education:
- Students entering KinderLab who are not 5 by October can join KinderLab and are considered Kinder Bridge students who progress to Kindergarten after completing this class
- Students who are Kindergarten age can join KinderLab and progess to 1st grade after completing this KinderLab
- Lab-based with an emphasis on STEAM learning
- A continuation of the Reggio Emilia style used in previous USAS classes
- Inclusive of and exceeds state kindergarten standards
- Engaging and foundational (Saxon Math and Super Kids Reading curricula)
- Christian (all faiths accepted)
- Monday – Friday / 8:00 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.
- Extended Care option
(early drop-off / late pick-up)
- Full Day
- Academic Day Only
Children must be 5-years-old by September 1 (or receive permission from the Director).